Katie made her second appearance for Macys back to school meet and greet this time in Woodfield Mall Chicago were she took photos and some videos with the lucky 200 fan’s that got to meet her. This time there were no press photos from the event but I have added in some fan photos.
As you all should known Katie will be a guest on the CW game show Whose Line is it Anyway? on August 31st, And the first set of stills for her upcoming appearance have just come out and were added into the gallery.
Katie will be doing two more Macy back to school events over the next month and her next one will be on August 20th at 2.pm in the Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg and as with the last one she just did you need to be one of the fist 200 people to spend $25 or more in the mstylelab department will get wristband to meet her.
Bring back the 90’s at our back to school party! Meet Katie Cassidy, of the hit TV show Arrow. The first 200 customers to spend $25 or more in the mstylelab department will get wristband access to meet Katie and take a photo with her.* Plus, you’ll receive a bomb diggity gift!** Enjoy sweet treats, strike a pose in a photo booth and enjoy more exciting surprises!
*As time permits. **One per qualifying purchase, while supplies last.
We all known Katie is in Miami at this time for her Meet And Greet at Macys in Dadeland and the event took place yesterday. Katie took photos and videos with the 200 lucky fan’s who were the first to spend $35 on mstylelab to meet her and all look like they had a great and happy time doing it. Both HQ press photos and fan photos from the event are now up in the galley.
Great news for all us here in the UK (And me as I am going to it), Katie will be back over here next year for the Heroes And Villains Fan Fest London in May. The convention will take place at Olympia in London from May 27th-28th, 2017. So far there are only three other guest’s Stephen Amell and from Gotham Robin Lord Taylor and Drew Powell. Tickets start from £30 for a day of your choosing to £750 for full VIP experience. Katie will be as usual, signing autographs, doing photoshoots and also join a panel or two over the two day’s.
Macy’s will be holding some back to school events over at there stores and they have enlisted Katie for some of the events, All you have to do to meet her and get a photo is turn up on August 13th to there shop at Dadeland, Miami and spend $35 on make up that’s it.
Join Macy’s for a meet and greet with TV personality, Katie Cassidy of CW’s hit show Arrow! The first 200 customers to spend $35 or more in mstylelab will get wristband access to meet Katie and take a photo with her!* Get back to the 90’s at our shopping party featuring throwback makeovers, styling tips, fashion must haves, fun music, sweet treats, a photo booth and more exciting surprises! Macy’s Dadeland Fashion Building Saturday, August 13th 1st Floor – Junior’s Department 2:00 PM PLEASE NOTE: RSVP’ING FOR THIS EVENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU A SPOT IN THE MEET & GREET!
When Katie was at the SHC2 con last month she did some interviews there and one of them has come out at last. This one is with Melty and in it she talk’s about her death on Arrow and what it felt like to find out it was her, and on the possibility of see her again on one of the DC shows.
The Next Level got to interview Katie at Heroes & Villains Fan Fest, She talked about Arrow, getting killed off and if she is coming back.
Our own Ben Beck had an opportunity to spend a few minutes with Arrow’s Katie Cassidy aka Laurel Lance. Katie was a joy to talk to and we thank here for the time she gave us out of her busy convention schedule.
Katie had taken a couple of weekend’s of from covention’s in the last few weeks but is now back at it, This time for Heroes & Villains Fan Fest in New York. Today Katie had the Arrow panel with fellow (past) cast mates Neal McDonough, Charlotte Ross, Echo Kellum and her TV dad Paul Blackthorne, next up for Katie was fan autographs but no word on if she did a photo OP today or not. Below you can read some details from the Arrow panel that have been post by people who were there.
– Katie was asked who would win between Black Canary vs. Ruby? her answer was “Black Canary, come on now!”
– Katie on fave Laurel trait “She’s not afraid to stand up to Oliver or Green Arrow, or anyone for that matter.”
– Katie misses the show and found out before the January Heroes & Villains Fan Fest. It was very hard
– Katie on life after Laurel “It’s been really hard to let go and know that I’m not going to spend the day with these people”
– Paul was asked if Detective Lance would bring back Laurel if he had the chance “Yes, of course, of course! Life without Laurel is unimaginable for him. Of course he’d bring her back if he could”
– Paul says working with Katie has been the best acting experience. then *hugs Katie*
– Paul on Laurel being the Black Canary “His daughters are out there fighting, dressed VERY inappropriately,” teases”
– Katie has been Shocked and flattered by the Arrow fandom’s reaction. And said they are the Most supportive and best fans!
– Katie on leaving and maybe coming back in the future “Things happen for a reason and you make the best of it. Anything is possible thanks to timelines, flashbacks etc”
– Katie said Laurel’s death scene was her saying goodbye to her Arrow family.
– Neal on him being the one to kill Laurel “The hardest thing I’ve had to do as an actor is when I found out I had to kill Laurel”
– Katie said the Arrow Stunt team are fantastic and the Journey of Laurel turning into a hero required a big physical transformation and lot’s of work with them to pull it of realistically.
– Katie Worked with several trainers to get into shape for becoming the Black Canary
– Katie was asked what favorite stunt she did yourself was? “Training with Wildcat”
– Katie on Paul “Paul has been an inspiration and someone I could look up to”
– Katie on her time as Laurel “From end of S1 to end of S4 the whole thing was a journey and transition emotionally and physically” & “Learned more about her craft and learned from amazing actors”
– The Audience cheers when asked if people want Canary and Dark back.
– Katie said she has a great relationship with the costume department. And got to Contributed to the Black Canary design
All candids are CREDIT to there OWNERS
– Public Events > 2016 > Conventions > Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York July > Autographs & Misc – Day 1
– Public Events > 2016 > Conventions > Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York July > Arrow Panel – Day 1
Another weekend, another convention for Katie. This time its Super Heroes Con II, in Paris, and she did her first appearance at the convention today! Katie arrived late to the convention but in style as first thing she did was crash Teddy Sears and Shantel VanSanten panel with Arrow co-star Emily Bett Rickards! Up next were Photo OP’s and Katie’s panel with (sniff, oh Tommy) Colin Donnell! Candids from the day are now up in the gallery, as information from the panel bellow and couple of videos from today. Enjoy!
-Katie said “I knew when I put on the black jacket that was when I was becoming the Black Canary finally – I cried!”
-It was showrunner’s not actors’ decision for Tommy to quit show, and for Laurel too.
-Villain Hero or lawyer? Katie answered “Tie between Black Canary and Black Siren, lawyer was hard jargon!”
-Katie said Paul Blackthorne surprised her being so upset when found out Laurel was in grave!
-Katie said she cannot say anything about her new movie and that she hasn’t seen it yet but she heard from the pre-screening that it was scary.
-She also said she couldn’t say which video game she was working for, she said it was something as badass as Lara Croft.
-She talked about shooting Monte Carlo and how close she was to Leighton. And that she felt like a big sister to Selena because when they met Selena was starting to date Justin Bieber and she needed advice on what to do or not and they used to do slumber parties.
-She talked about Supernatural how it was her first regular role and how Jared and Jensen were always joking around.
-She said that it was really challenging to play Suki and that her psychologist even made her meet a person with multiple personalities disorder in order to understand more what her character would be like.
Katie did two more day’s at the Dallas Fan Expo last weekend, both days she did autos and photoshoots with the fan’s. I have added in candids from both day’s to the gallery and you can now watch the full panel she did on day one below.
Welcome to Katie Cassidy Online, your #1 fansite for the talented actress who play's Laurel Lance / Black Canary / Black Siren on Arrow and will soon be seen in the movies Cover Versions and Grace. Please feel free to browse the site for more info on Katie and visit our image gallery for over 80,000 photos. We aim to bring you the best updates and News on Katie! So Happy browsing!
DC Shows (2012-2018) Laurel Lance / Black Canary / Black SirenSeries Regular For Season Six Of Arrow
Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.
Charlie Ellison is a once famous writer suffering from writers block With the book advance spent, his agent and best friend Bernie sends him Dawn, a belligerent young woman in order to inspire and check on him – but she has her own ideas.
Title: 6×13 – The Devil’s Greatest Air Date: February 8th, 2017
CAYDEN JAMES LAUNCHES A FULL OUT ATTACK — Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson) discovers a secret about the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) that pushes him over the edge. Knowing everyone and everything he loves is in danger, Oliver must decide if he can do this alone or if he needs to turn to his old teammates for help. William (guest star Jack Moore) starts to demand more of Oliver’s time
In 2013 Katie and her friend Lynsey Eaton came together out of there love for all things fashion to make the at the time blog Tomboy KC or TKC. Over the years it has gone from a simple blog were both Katie and Lynsey could talk about fashion to a full time lifestyle blog that has made the news on magazines and tv news shows all over. Each month there is a new photohoot with Katie called What Katie Wore were you can find out more about Katie’s live and what and were she get’s her fashion from. Detailed interviews from some of the trendsetters from about the world, Info on new and coming fashion, and were to get it from so it will not break your bank. And lot’s more besides so go and be a Tomboy right now and find out what your missing. Click Here To Enter The Blog
What Katie Wore
Summer In The City
Thhis is another set we grabbed at Elements while in Dallas and another example of why it is so important to try things on.
Having seen this set as we entered (we always beeline straight for the Zimmerman section out of habit), we laughed about all of the places you could wear a bra top and a pair of silk shorts. But then all of our jokes started to make sense…
The top with high-waisted mom denim and a blazer. The shorts with an oversized button down and heeled sandals. The top over a t-shirt with palazzo pants. The shorts over a swimsuit (or hell, a bodysuit!) at the beach…
Then, suddenly, the whole set was in the dressing room, Katie was raving about how cool it was and the rest is credit card history. And while we absolutely adore the set as a, well, set. We kind of are more excited about the things these two pieces are going to accomplish apart.
Webmiss: Abby Co Web: Neide Contact:: Here Site Born: April 14, 2009
Design by: Layout Sin21 / Header Headers Online