Well it’s that time of the year again New York Fashion Week in upon us and Katie is in New York for it right now, On day one Katie did two events one for The Cartier Fifth Avenue Grand Reopening Event and the other according to her instagram was for The Coveteur House Party however we only have photos from the first ever at this time. HQ photos are up now in the gallery.
Katie ended up doing not one but TWO Conventions last week, After Salt Lake comic con she were straight to canada for the Fan Expo Toronto were she did two day’s, On Saturday she did just autos and photo shoots for the fan’s and on the Sunday she has a one hour panel that was followed up by autos and photo shoots, There at this time is no video from the panel but we do have a about 10 minute interview with The Arts Guild that you can watch below.
Katie was at the Salt Lake Comic Con over the past two day (Thursday and Friday). On the Thursday she did a one hour panel that you can now watch below followed up by autos and photo shoots, She as well got to hang out with her old Harper’s Island co-stars Christopher Gorham and Jim Beaver, And on the Friday she just did autos and photo shoots. Photos are up in the gallery and some info from her panel you can read below as well.
– She has a new movie coming out next year, and will be shooting it in Los Angeles very soon. It will takes place in Coachella and the film is a murder mistery with different point of views.
– Q “What would happen if you woke up in the Supernatural universe?”
– KC “I’d try and date them (Jensen and Jared) both”
– Court scenes with legal jargon most difficult she’s ever had to do.
– She said that supernatural taught her everything in the beginning. They taught her how to fight, which they appreciated on Arrow.
– KC “If everyone could come together and support another, the world would be in a better place”
– She really believes in the anti-bullying campaign. And surrounds herself with positive people.
– At the supernatural wrap party Jensen Ackles gave her advice to stay professional, work hard and remain focused. She has never forgot that.
– On DC or Marvel “I (exclusively) live in the DC universe”
– caity lotz is her roommate in real life!
– It’s so cool being a superhero…especially being a woman!
First sorry for my lack of update’s on here over the last couple, I have a very good friend down so have been out and about with no time to work on the site. On Wednesday Katie was a guest on the CW show Whose Line is it Anyway? were she did two skits for the show, You can watch them both below and caps are up in the gallery for you all.
Katie made her third and last appearance for Macys back to school meet and greet this time in New York, were as before she took photos with the lucky 200 fan’s that got to meet her. Official and Fan photos from the event are now up in the gallery.
On Thursday some behind the scenes videos came out of Katie, Emily and Echo training with UFC fighters Stephen Thompson and Elias Theodorou in Vancouver and now we have official photos and video from the day.
Katie made her second appearance for Macys back to school meet and greet this time in Woodfield Mall Chicago were she took photos and some videos with the lucky 200 fan’s that got to meet her. This time there were no press photos from the event but I have added in some fan photos.
As you all should known Katie will be a guest on the CW game show Whose Line is it Anyway? on August 31st, And the first set of stills for her upcoming appearance have just come out and were added into the gallery.
Hey first I just want to say sorry about the down time on the site over the last days, It was on are host’s end and nothing I could do about it but all now is back up and working again.
It’s mid to late August (hell, let’s just go with late) and as far as we are concerned we are officially allowed to start shopping for Fall. Which is basically what we have done. While considering everything from footwear to handbags, we’ve committed to just a few must-haves.
Boots – Check. Sure, you’re black ankle boots are still a must, but we also have our sights set on something a little more mod. Like these guys. Dresses – While we will always be women who live in denim, we’ve kind of been having a moment with the dress. Like a big one. We expect this relationship to reach new heights this Fall, especially if we can manage to move this guy into our closet. Sunglasses – Statement frames are still our biggest accessory statement and we don’t see that changing anytime soon. Bags – Sure, pom-poms were all the rage this summer and we are still kind of loving that whole straw moment, but if we have anything to say about it, the little black crossbody is going to be the handbag hero of the season. Particularly because we just added this number to the collection.
What are you shopping for this Fall?
We all known Katie is in Miami at this time for her Meet And Greet at Macys in Dadeland and the event took place yesterday. Katie took photos and videos with the 200 lucky fan’s who were the first to spend $35 on mstylelab to meet her and all look like they had a great and happy time doing it. Both HQ press photos and fan photos from the event are now up in the galley.
Katie had taken a couple of weekend’s of from covention’s in the last few weeks but is now back at it, This time for Heroes & Villains Fan Fest in New York. Today Katie had the Arrow panel with fellow (past) cast mates Neal McDonough, Charlotte Ross, Echo Kellum and her TV dad Paul Blackthorne, next up for Katie was fan autographs but no word on if she did a photo OP today or not. Below you can read some details from the Arrow panel that have been post by people who were there.
– Katie was asked who would win between Black Canary vs. Ruby? her answer was “Black Canary, come on now!”
– Katie on fave Laurel trait “She’s not afraid to stand up to Oliver or Green Arrow, or anyone for that matter.”
– Katie misses the show and found out before the January Heroes & Villains Fan Fest. It was very hard
– Katie on life after Laurel “It’s been really hard to let go and know that I’m not going to spend the day with these people”
– Paul was asked if Detective Lance would bring back Laurel if he had the chance “Yes, of course, of course! Life without Laurel is unimaginable for him. Of course he’d bring her back if he could”
– Paul says working with Katie has been the best acting experience. then *hugs Katie*
– Paul on Laurel being the Black Canary “His daughters are out there fighting, dressed VERY inappropriately,” teases”
– Katie has been Shocked and flattered by the Arrow fandom’s reaction. And said they are the Most supportive and best fans!
– Katie on leaving and maybe coming back in the future “Things happen for a reason and you make the best of it. Anything is possible thanks to timelines, flashbacks etc”
– Katie said Laurel’s death scene was her saying goodbye to her Arrow family.
– Neal on him being the one to kill Laurel “The hardest thing I’ve had to do as an actor is when I found out I had to kill Laurel”
– Katie said the Arrow Stunt team are fantastic and the Journey of Laurel turning into a hero required a big physical transformation and lot’s of work with them to pull it of realistically.
– Katie Worked with several trainers to get into shape for becoming the Black Canary
– Katie was asked what favorite stunt she did yourself was? “Training with Wildcat”
– Katie on Paul “Paul has been an inspiration and someone I could look up to”
– Katie on her time as Laurel “From end of S1 to end of S4 the whole thing was a journey and transition emotionally and physically” & “Learned more about her craft and learned from amazing actors”
– The Audience cheers when asked if people want Canary and Dark back.
– Katie said she has a great relationship with the costume department. And got to Contributed to the Black Canary design
All candids are CREDIT to there OWNERS
– Public Events > 2016 > Conventions > Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York July > Autographs & Misc – Day 1
– Public Events > 2016 > Conventions > Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York July > Arrow Panel – Day 1
Here’s a not-so-secret secret: Katie hates summer clothes. While all the rest of us are wafting around in caftans and breezy dresses, she’s buying blazers andsweatshirts like it’s the fourth of January, not July.
Every summer, without fail, we’ll do a little shopping and you’ll hear over the racks “Why is everything so frilly and bright?” At which point I am prompted to remind her that, “Katie, it’s summer. You hate summer fashion. That’s why.” “Oh. Right.”
Now don’t get me wrong, we both love summer – bring on the popsicles and the pool parties – and don’t want the good weather and good times to end. But let’s just say we aren’t the least bit disappointed that Pre-Fall collections have started to pop up here and there. We’ll be counting down the days until sweaters reign supreme, plaid is the print of choice and layering is our second language, all with mai tais in hand. (Cheers!)
And until then, if you see a girl running around town in a parka in the blistering heat, you know who it is.
Welcome to Katie Cassidy Online, your #1 fansite for the talented actress who play's Laurel Lance / Black Canary / Black Siren on Arrow and will soon be seen in the movies Cover Versions and Grace. Please feel free to browse the site for more info on Katie and visit our image gallery for over 80,000 photos. We aim to bring you the best updates and News on Katie! So Happy browsing!
DC Shows (2012-2018) Laurel Lance / Black Canary / Black SirenSeries Regular For Season Six Of Arrow
Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.
Charlie Ellison is a once famous writer suffering from writers block With the book advance spent, his agent and best friend Bernie sends him Dawn, a belligerent young woman in order to inspire and check on him – but she has her own ideas.
Title: 6×13 – The Devil’s Greatest Air Date: February 8th, 2017
CAYDEN JAMES LAUNCHES A FULL OUT ATTACK — Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson) discovers a secret about the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) that pushes him over the edge. Knowing everyone and everything he loves is in danger, Oliver must decide if he can do this alone or if he needs to turn to his old teammates for help. William (guest star Jack Moore) starts to demand more of Oliver’s time
In 2013 Katie and her friend Lynsey Eaton came together out of there love for all things fashion to make the at the time blog Tomboy KC or TKC. Over the years it has gone from a simple blog were both Katie and Lynsey could talk about fashion to a full time lifestyle blog that has made the news on magazines and tv news shows all over. Each month there is a new photohoot with Katie called What Katie Wore were you can find out more about Katie’s live and what and were she get’s her fashion from. Detailed interviews from some of the trendsetters from about the world, Info on new and coming fashion, and were to get it from so it will not break your bank. And lot’s more besides so go and be a Tomboy right now and find out what your missing. Click Here To Enter The Blog
What Katie Wore
Summer In The City
Thhis is another set we grabbed at Elements while in Dallas and another example of why it is so important to try things on.
Having seen this set as we entered (we always beeline straight for the Zimmerman section out of habit), we laughed about all of the places you could wear a bra top and a pair of silk shorts. But then all of our jokes started to make sense…
The top with high-waisted mom denim and a blazer. The shorts with an oversized button down and heeled sandals. The top over a t-shirt with palazzo pants. The shorts over a swimsuit (or hell, a bodysuit!) at the beach…
Then, suddenly, the whole set was in the dressing room, Katie was raving about how cool it was and the rest is credit card history. And while we absolutely adore the set as a, well, set. We kind of are more excited about the things these two pieces are going to accomplish apart.
Webmiss: Abby Co Web: Neide Contact:: Here Site Born: April 14, 2009
Design by: Layout Sin21 / Header Headers Online