Well all the promos and interviews lead up to the big Arrow Comic-Con panel that took place last night, All the cast were there other then Paul who could not make it. The cast and producers weren’t giving away intel about who did or didn’t survive that Lian Yu explosion other then the one’s we known of Laurel, Dinah and Slade but we did get some other info about what is coming up on the show and we got to see the first look at the season. You can watch the full panel below and photos from the panel are now up in the gallery.
* “I’m so excited to be back. It feels like I never left,” returning series regular Katie Cassidy said. “It’s interesting, the dynamic between Black Siren and the other characters. It’s exactly opposite to Laurel or Black Canary.” Added Amell: “You come in like a wrecking ball.”
* In keeping with next season’s found-family theme, a “villainous cabal” rather than a single foe will torment Oliver & Co. throughout the season. As reported here, Michael Emerson (Person of Interest) will be part of the group, and Anatoly will also return “with a literal vengeance,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim previewed. “You can also expect a really cool announcement [about] Richard Dragon from the comics, who will also be among our villains.”
* Season 6’s occasional flashbacks will be character-specific. In addition to his appearance in the season opener, Manu Bennett’s Slade is “also coming back for a special two-part episode in the first half of the season, where we’re really going to be focusing hard on his character, post-everything he’s experienced on the show,” Guggenheim revealed. “We intend to do a Slade Wilson flashback story.”
* As for Vigilante’s mysterious identity, “you can probably expect that whoever is underneath that mask is a face that is familiar to you,” Guggenheim teased.
* Kacey Rohl will reprise her role as Helix hacker Alena.
* Arrow will not do a musical episode.
* Anatoli will be back in season six!
* “We have a powerful villain on our hands. We are gonna have to kick some butt.” – Emily re: Black Siren
* There won’t be chronological flashbacks, but character centric ones
* The cast sang happy birthday to Emily and gave her a cake
Credit: To TVLine and Fan’s who were there.
– Public Events > 2017 > >Comic-Con 2017 – “Arrow” Video Presentation And Q+A