On day two of NYFW Katie when to her first runway show of the week for Marissa Webb were she was front row with Coco Rocha, Alyssa Greene and Jessica Lowndes, After the show and a wardrobe changed she and Alyssa were to the Saks Downtown Store Opening photos from both events are up in the gallery.
Well it’s that time of the year again New York Fashion Week in upon us and Katie is in New York for it right now, On day one Katie did two events one for The Cartier Fifth Avenue Grand Reopening Event and the other according to her instagram was for The Coveteur House Party however we only have photos from the first ever at this time. HQ photos are up now in the gallery.
Katie ended up doing not one but TWO Conventions last week, After Salt Lake comic con she were straight to canada for the Fan Expo Toronto were she did two day’s, On Saturday she did just autos and photo shoots for the fan’s and on the Sunday she has a one hour panel that was followed up by autos and photo shoots, There at this time is no video from the panel but we do have a about 10 minute interview with The Arts Guild that you can watch below.
Katie will be at NYFW next week and not only will she be at the show’s but she will be holding one her self for Fresh Step’s Hot to Adopt Feline Fashion Lounge and Adoption Event .
Here is what Katie had to say on it
I’m combining my love for fashion and felines by hosting Fresh Step’s Hot to Adopt Feline Fashion Lounge and Adoption Event during NYC fashion week! We’re highlighting kick ass Cat Lady looks in celebration for our love for cats!#hot2adopt#ad
And here is some more info from the organisers
Actress and fashion blogger (TomBoyKC.com) Katie Cassidy is hosting a fashion show unlike any runway we’ve seen—okay, it’s actually quite similar to the Algonquin Hotel Cat Fashion Show—but this fierce feline runway is different. Why? Because you can actually adopt adorable kitties afterward! Cassidy hopes to eliminate the “Cay Lady” stigma and show that pet adoption is always in-style, which is why she’ll be hitting the streets to offer pedestrians free rides with adoptable cats in “Hot to Adopt” pedicabs prior to the show. On Saturday (Sep 10th), you’re going to be front-row for the Fresh Step Feline Fashion Lounge and Adoption event, offering tons of free kitty entertainment from cat tats, feline-inspired fashion sketches, cat cocktails and munchies. It’s going to bepurrfect.
Katie was at the Salt Lake Comic Con over the past two day (Thursday and Friday). On the Thursday she did a one hour panel that you can now watch below followed up by autos and photo shoots, She as well got to hang out with her old Harper’s Island co-stars Christopher Gorham and Jim Beaver, And on the Friday she just did autos and photo shoots. Photos are up in the gallery and some info from her panel you can read below as well.
– She has a new movie coming out next year, and will be shooting it in Los Angeles very soon. It will takes place in Coachella and the film is a murder mistery with different point of views.
– Q “What would happen if you woke up in the Supernatural universe?”
– KC “I’d try and date them (Jensen and Jared) both”
– Court scenes with legal jargon most difficult she’s ever had to do.
– She said that supernatural taught her everything in the beginning. They taught her how to fight, which they appreciated on Arrow.
– KC “If everyone could come together and support another, the world would be in a better place”
– She really believes in the anti-bullying campaign. And surrounds herself with positive people.
– At the supernatural wrap party Jensen Ackles gave her advice to stay professional, work hard and remain focused. She has never forgot that.
– On DC or Marvel “I (exclusively) live in the DC universe”
– caity lotz is her roommate in real life!
– It’s so cool being a superhero…especially being a woman!
First sorry for my lack of update’s on here over the last couple, I have a very good friend down so have been out and about with no time to work on the site. On Wednesday Katie was a guest on the CW show Whose Line is it Anyway? were she did two skits for the show, You can watch them both below and caps are up in the gallery for you all.
Katie made an appearance yesterday at Heroes & Villains Fan Fest San Jose, joining Paul Blackthorne, Colin Donnell and Charlotte Ross in a panel about Arrow. I have added to the gallery photos from the convention, and you can read bits released from the panel by fans bellow!
– Katie on her favorite scene to act “season 3, episode 13 fight scenes with Caity”
– Katie on which show she’d like to be on “I would like to be in all of them, but being on flash was really fun”
– Katie said “It would be cool to see Black Canary & Black Siren fight” when asked how would her characters react to Eart-2 doppelgangers.
– Katie said the best part of being on Arrow was working together with Paul Blackthorne (Paul said the same, about Katie).
– When asked which animal she’d like to be, Katie replied “I’d like to be a flying squirrel. That’d be awesome.”
– “Anything can happen” was Katie’s answer when asked if Laurel Lance will be resurrected on Arrow.
– When asked about the death of Laurel and Tommy, Katie said “At least Tommy and Laurel can be together in heaven.”
All candids are CREDIT to there OWNERS
– Public Events > 2016 > Conventions > Heroes & Villains Fan Fest San Jose > Arrow Panel
– Public Events > 2016 > Conventions > Heroes & Villains Fan Fest San Jose > Autographs & Misc
– Public Events > 2016 > Conventions > Heroes & Villains Fan Fest San Jose > Photoshoots
Katie made her third and last appearance for Macys back to school meet and greet this time in New York, were as before she took photos with the lucky 200 fan’s that got to meet her. Official and Fan photos from the event are now up in the gallery.
On Thursday some behind the scenes videos came out of Katie, Emily and Echo training with UFC fighters Stephen Thompson and Elias Theodorou in Vancouver and now we have official photos and video from the day.
Katie’s last event with Macys back to school will be held on August 27, 2016 at 2.pm in the Macy’s Herald Square, New York and as with the last two she has done you need to be one of the fist 200 people to spend $35 or more in the mstylelab department will get wristband to meet her.
Bring back the 90’s at our back to school party! Meet Katie Cassidy, of the TV hit show Arrow! The first 200 customers to spend $35 or more in the mstylelab department will get wristband access to meet Katie and take a photo with her.* Plus, you’ll receive a bomb diggity gift!**
Get Back, Throw Back with free 90’s-inspired beauty makeovers, hair styling tips from One Blow Dry Bar and fashion must haves. Plus ‘raise the roof’ to our DJ’s old school beats. Enjoy sweets and treats, strike a pose in a photo booth and more, including free monogramming from LeSportsac with your LeSportsac purchase!
Event subject to change or cancellation. *One per person. No returns or exchanges. While time permits. **One per customer, while supplies last.
Macy’s Herald Square
151 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001-2101
Katie made her second appearance for Macys back to school meet and greet this time in Woodfield Mall Chicago were she took photos and some videos with the lucky 200 fan’s that got to meet her. This time there were no press photos from the event but I have added in some fan photos.
As you all should known Katie will be a guest on the CW game show Whose Line is it Anyway? on August 31st, And the first set of stills for her upcoming appearance have just come out and were added into the gallery.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.