Katie made a new event yesterday (January 28th) at the Entertainment Weekly Celebrates SAG Award Nominees at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, California. HQ photos from the event are up in the gallery right now so go have a look!
With all the filming Katie has been doing as of late for both Grace and Arrow are girl has at last taken a break to her favourite holiday destination in Miami, And was seen on one of there beaches with a friend today (December 13st). Hq candids are now up in the gallery.
A little late but are girl turned 30th two day’s ago as like last year she is in spending her birthday in Maui with family and friends including Tommy, her sister, Colton and Emily Bett. There have been posting some photos and videos from there time there.
And I would like to wish Katie a very happy late birthday from both me and the site and hope the next year is full of joy for her.
First sorry these are late up it has been a crazy week for me with both my mom’s and dad’s bday but at last I can get round to things. Last weekend Katie made a new covention this time for Heroes & Villains Fan Fest Atlanta with her Arrow co-stars Stephen Amell, Willa Holland, Paul Blackthorne, David Ramsey, Charlotte Ross and John Barrowman. Katie was there for both days of the con with day one being fan photos, autos and the Arrow panel and day two being fan photos and autos. You can watch the panel video below with some of the information that was told during the panel
– Katie Cassidy spoke about how Laurel would feel regarding the friendship between Lance and Thea, “Laurel would approve of the father-daughter relationship Quentin and Thea have. They can take care of each other.”
– The cast was asked about there favourite moments of this current season and Katie said “she can’t answer because she contractually can’t, saying, “Have I been there yet?” and Holland says, “She’s had some moments.”
– The cast reveal who their dream sidekick would be. Kaite said “The Green Arrow.”
– Katie said her favorite super hero is Catwoman.”
Katie had taken a couple of months’s of from covention’s as she has been filming a lot but is now back at it, This time she was at Rhode Island Comic-Con. Katie did two days the Friday and Saturday and both day’s she did fan autographs and photoshoots and one day one a panel, There is not a lot of news from it but some things did come out.
– “Just found out that Katie Cassidy will be back on Arrow and Flash as Black Siren”
– “I was at Katie’s panel for RICC and was so excited when Katie said she’s been flying between Boston and Vancouver for filming. But she mentioned she’s had no sleep, she’s been sleeping on the plane because she’s filming so much. Wouldn’t say what she was filming exactly or who she was playing but no one can say she doesn’t but in a 1000% to everything she does.”
– “What she said about Black Siren was that she wanted to know who the Laurel behind Black Siren was, if it even was Laurel (I think she meant it could be she was going by Dinah)”
Hello Cassiders! It looks like Katie put her filming on a small pause and headed to Vancouver for the Celebration Of 100th Episode Of CW’s ‘Arrow’! I’ve added to the gallery photos of Katie at the party, they’re only a few but hopefully more will get released soon.
As was said in a post below Katie was going to be in the Arrow 100th episode, And after the filming was delayed for 3 days because they had to work around Katie’s movie schedule for Cover Versions, Katie at last got to Vancouver to film her part in it. And thanks to some of the cast we have some on set photos of Katie, One with Green Arrow him self in I would guess a trailer or house and two with Caity (and Caity’s dad) in evening wear at some type of party? All three photos are up in the gallery and if more come out I will add them in.
– Television Series > Arrow > Season 5 > On Set > Other
With Katie being in LA for filming it means she can do a lot more events there and with that being said she attended one yesterday (September 16th) for Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party looking as amazing as usual. Some HQ photos from the event have been now added to the gallery, be sure to check them!
At Katie’s fourth and last day at NYFF she held her own show Hot to Adop to help adopt cat’s, For it being a show at NYFF there is hardly any information on it other then it were on for four hours and lot’s of cat’s found new homes, We do have some official photos from the event now as well as fan photos from those lucky enough to be there, Katie left New York after this for LA to film her new movie.
Day three of New York Fashion Week is here and so far Katie has spent the day doing promotion for her upcoming Feline Fashion Lounge and Adoption Event that will take place tomorrow, Katie made a stop at SiriusXM radio with a cat to talk about Hot To Adopt and did a interview with Nyctalon out in New York it’s self photos from both are up in the gallery right now, Katie as well did a video interviews with Us Weekly and FOX411 and you can watch it below by click on it. And Katie did round up the day by doing one run way show for Tadashi Shoji that night photos from it are up as well.
On day two of NYFW Katie when to her first runway show of the week for Marissa Webb were she was front row with Coco Rocha, Alyssa Greene and Jessica Lowndes, After the show and a wardrobe changed she and Alyssa were to the Saks Downtown Store Opening photos from both events are up in the gallery.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.