Last weekend (August 12th-13th) Katie did a new convention this time for Boston Comic Con and she was there both days (Saturday and Sunday). She took part in autos, photos with the fans and on the Sunday a panel that you can watch some of below. Candids from both day are now up in the gallery.
All candids are CREDIT to there OWNERS we take NO credit for THEM
After having a week long theatre release in the UK earlier this year Katie’s 2017 horror movie Wolves at the Door is at last out on DVD but sadly not on Blu-ray in the UK this week. The movie is a DVD/Digital Download combo and is priced at £9.76 on Amazon (Click here to order) right now. There is still no word on if the US will get a DVD release or not but you can download it on Itunes or Amazon over there. My copy is on the way and should be here tomorrow so look back for DVD recaps to go over are LQ caps in the gallery that we have right now.
P.s – I don’t use the Digital Download on these things so if any one in the UK would like it please email me, and the first person to do so we get it for free.
It would not be Comic-Con without the Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic Con party that is held on the Saturday night and for the fifth time Katie was in attendance and was seen on the red carpet with her fiance Matt. A mix of HQ & MQ photo’s from the event are now up in the gallery with more to come soon.
As I said at the panel we got are first look at Arrow Season 6 and the trailer gives us three little looks at Black Siren, From the looks of it the clip we see of Black Siren vs Black Canary is from the set photo we post last week. We should get a better look just before the season premier last in the year.
Well all the promos and interviews lead up to the big Arrow Comic-Con panel that took place last night, All the cast were there other then Paul who could not make it. The cast and producers weren’t giving away intel about who did or didn’t survive that Lian Yu explosion other then the one’s we known of Laurel, Dinah and Slade but we did get some other info about what is coming up on the show and we got to see the first look at the season. You can watch the full panel below and photos from the panel are now up in the gallery.
* “I’m so excited to be back. It feels like I never left,” returning series regular Katie Cassidy said. “It’s interesting, the dynamic between Black Siren and the other characters. It’s exactly opposite to Laurel or Black Canary.” Added Amell: “You come in like a wrecking ball.”
* In keeping with next season’s found-family theme, a “villainous cabal” rather than a single foe will torment Oliver & Co. throughout the season. As reported here, Michael Emerson (Person of Interest) will be part of the group, and Anatoly will also return “with a literal vengeance,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim previewed. “You can also expect a really cool announcement [about] Richard Dragon from the comics, who will also be among our villains.”
* Season 6’s occasional flashbacks will be character-specific. In addition to his appearance in the season opener, Manu Bennett’s Slade is “also coming back for a special two-part episode in the first half of the season, where we’re really going to be focusing hard on his character, post-everything he’s experienced on the show,” Guggenheim revealed. “We intend to do a Slade Wilson flashback story.”
* As for Vigilante’s mysterious identity, “you can probably expect that whoever is underneath that mask is a face that is familiar to you,” Guggenheim teased.
* Kacey Rohl will reprise her role as Helix hacker Alena.
* Arrow will not do a musical episode.
* Anatoli will be back in season six!
* “We have a powerful villain on our hands. We are gonna have to kick some butt.” – Emily re: Black Siren
* There won’t be chronological flashbacks, but character centric ones
* The cast sang happy birthday to Emily and gave her a cake
Katie and her Arrow co-stars were interviewed by SiriusXM’s Entertainment Weekly Radio Channel Broadcasts yesterday, At this time the interview is not out yet but it should be within the day but till then HQ photos are up in the gallery.
The cast made a stop on the #IMDboat yesterday to talk to host Kevin Smith, Only two videos from the interview are out so far and they are the cast talking about the best fan meeting they have had a Comic-Con and were they film the show. Hq photos and screen caps are now up in the gallery.
Welcome to Katie Cassidy Online, your #1 fansite for the talented actress who play's Laurel Lance / Black Canary / Black Siren on Arrow and will soon be seen in the movies Cover Versions and Grace. Please feel free to browse the site for more info on Katie and visit our image gallery for over 80,000 photos. We aim to bring you the best updates and News on Katie! So Happy browsing!
DC Shows (2012-2018) Laurel Lance / Black Canary / Black SirenSeries Regular For Season Six Of Arrow
Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.
Charlie Ellison is a once famous writer suffering from writers block With the book advance spent, his agent and best friend Bernie sends him Dawn, a belligerent young woman in order to inspire and check on him – but she has her own ideas.
Title: 6×13 – The Devil’s Greatest Air Date: February 8th, 2017
CAYDEN JAMES LAUNCHES A FULL OUT ATTACK — Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson) discovers a secret about the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) that pushes him over the edge. Knowing everyone and everything he loves is in danger, Oliver must decide if he can do this alone or if he needs to turn to his old teammates for help. William (guest star Jack Moore) starts to demand more of Oliver’s time
In 2013 Katie and her friend Lynsey Eaton came together out of there love for all things fashion to make the at the time blog Tomboy KC or TKC. Over the years it has gone from a simple blog were both Katie and Lynsey could talk about fashion to a full time lifestyle blog that has made the news on magazines and tv news shows all over. Each month there is a new photohoot with Katie called What Katie Wore were you can find out more about Katie’s live and what and were she get’s her fashion from. Detailed interviews from some of the trendsetters from about the world, Info on new and coming fashion, and were to get it from so it will not break your bank. And lot’s more besides so go and be a Tomboy right now and find out what your missing. Click Here To Enter The Blog
What Katie Wore
Summer In The City
Thhis is another set we grabbed at Elements while in Dallas and another example of why it is so important to try things on.
Having seen this set as we entered (we always beeline straight for the Zimmerman section out of habit), we laughed about all of the places you could wear a bra top and a pair of silk shorts. But then all of our jokes started to make sense…
The top with high-waisted mom denim and a blazer. The shorts with an oversized button down and heeled sandals. The top over a t-shirt with palazzo pants. The shorts over a swimsuit (or hell, a bodysuit!) at the beach…
Then, suddenly, the whole set was in the dressing room, Katie was raving about how cool it was and the rest is credit card history. And while we absolutely adore the set as a, well, set. We kind of are more excited about the things these two pieces are going to accomplish apart.
Webmiss: Abby Co Web: Neide Contact:: Here Site Born: April 14, 2009
Design by: Layout Sin21 / Header Headers Online